We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Mix the egg whites with hard salt powder.
2. Add the sugar in two tranches and mix until the foam is firm and shiny.
3. Mix the flour with the coconut flakes and the poppy seeds and incorporate them into the egg white foam in two or three tranches, using a spatula in circular motions.
4. Pour the composition into a tray (20x20 cm) lined with baking paper and place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes or until the toothpick test passes.
5. After baking, remove the tray from the oven and let the countertop cool completely before placing the cream on top.
1. In a bowl, mix the milk well with the flour and orange powder, being careful not to make lumps.
2. Mix the yolks with the sugar until they darken in color and triple in volume. Add the milk and flour mixture to the yolks and mix well.
3. Put the composition in a double bottom bowl and put the pot on low heat. Stir continuously until thickened.
4. Strain the cream through a sieve and let it cool completely. Then add the rum essence and mix well.
5. Hydrate the gelatin in cold water for 10 minutes, dissolve it in a bain-marie.
6. Mix the cold liquid cream until it increases in volume and becomes aerated then incorporate it together with the gelatin dissolved in the cream, using a spatula.
1. Place the worktop on a plate. Pour the cream into a simple, large pos and put it on top in two layers. Put in the fridge for 5 minutes. Take the rest of the cream out of the fridge and then put it back in the fridge, this time for at least an hour.
2. Place coffee biscuits and chocolate strips from place to place, then powder with carob.
Melt the chocolate and spread it on a sheet of acetate or on a baking paper. Leave it for 3-5 minutes, then pass it over it with a toothbrush and then roll it carefully and put it in the fridge.
Find the original recipes HERE and HERE. :)