New potatoes with garlic in the oven
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The potatoes are washed and peeled with an abrasive sponge (if we don't have a sponge then we scrape them off the skin). In a larger bowl put the oil, 6 cloves of crushed garlic, salt and a little pepper, then put the chopped potatoes (to our liking) and mix with your hands.
Wallpaper a larger tray with baking paper and a teaspoon of oil, then place the potatoes in the pan. Finely chop the remaining garlic clove and sprinkle it over the potatoes. Then cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
They can be served simple, with Telemea cheese or as everyone wants!
New baked potatoes & # 8211 traditional recipe
When you want to make some new baked potatoes, healthier than those fried in a pan with a lot of oil, find out that you can follow a simple recipe, but with spectacular results, both in terms of aesthetics and taste.
When it comes to new potatoes, you can find recipes online, and most of them are easy to follow because they use a minimum of additives and spices to highlight the special taste. Some are for boiling, others for frying in oil, but the tender texture is very well preserved in the case of baked potatoes, golden and tasty. And, because they are so good, these baked potatoes can be eaten without other side dishes or protein sources, remaining a vegetarian option. To further intensify the taste or bring a touch of freshness, you can make a yogurt sauce with coriander or a tzatziki next to these new potatoes.
How to prepare baked potatoes with garlic is simple. Start the oven at high temperature (220 degrees) and soak the potatoes in water for 10 minutes, then wash them well by rubbing, to remove dirt and impurities, because you leave them in the shell for the potato recipe in the oven. If you really want to, you can peel these peasant potatoes in the oven.
Let them drain from the water after which you can wipe them with kitchen towels, so as not to have high humidity in the tray. Cut them into halves or quarters for recipes with new potatoes with green garlic. The spices are essential, so salt well and pour the oil on top, stirring by hand so that it covers them and you get the golden potatoes in the oven. Now you can add the paprika, which will give a color and a little flavor to taste.
You can also make baked potatoes with rosemary, where you add a sprig of rosemary in addition to the other spices. You can add a little cumin or thyme, if you like their taste. You will spread these garlic potatoes on the stove tray, being able to put a baking sheet, for safety, without adding extra water or oil. Put the tray of peasant potatoes in the oven, fasting, in the preheated oven and leave the temperature at 220 degrees (large flame on the gas stove) for 25 minutes.
Then, turn the beautiful potatoes with rosemary and garlic and leave them for at least another 20 minutes, to brown on the other side as well. When they are ready, the recipe for baked golden potatoes is only good to enjoy. Take them out on a plate or in a bowl and sprinkle them with a little chopped onion and coarse sea salt.
You can also make, in addition to baked potatoes with rosemary, baked potatoes with butter, mushrooms, onions and thyme or fasting baked potatoes with tomatoes and garlic.
The recipe for new baked potatoes can be enriched with other vegetables, if you prefer a stew of baked peasant potatoes with garlic, onion and pumpkin, mushrooms or tomato sauce or recipes with new potatoes and steak in the same bowl, where vegetables can absorb from the fat left by the meat.
All we have to do is wish you a good appetite for new potatoes with garlic or potatoes with rosemary, along with a good sauce, a juicy steak, a salad or simple baked potatoes!
My recipe for new potatoes with baked garlic
To prepare new potatoes with baked garlic, I needed the following ingredients:
- 7-8 new medium-sized potatoes
- a garlic hat
- 3 tablespoons oil
- spice for french fries. I don't put this spice all the time, but this time I put it on.
It is very easy to prepare, as you can see. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it thinly. Put in a bowl and mix with salt and spice, then pour into a pan in which the oil is already placed. Put the whole and clean garlic cloves over the potatoes, and then put them in the preheated oven and set at 200 degrees. Garlic will also get a sweet taste and will be very tasty. It took about 15 & # 8211 20 minutes until they were ready. They were delicious, and I'm surprised I got to take a picture of them :)).
New potatoes with baked garlic they can be used as a garnish or served as such. Maia ate them with cottage cheese and sour cream, I with grated telemea, and Armin with a few more raw garlic cloves.
New potatoes with garlic and parsley in the oven
The potato, the favorite vegetable of the Roma, can be cooked in a lot of ways and combinations. And because new potatoes have appeared, today we offer you a simple recipe for potatoes flavored with garlic and parsley.
They are very easy to make, you only need a few ingredients and they are perfect as a side dish, on a grill or with a lettuce.
If we have already made you feel like it, we will not keep you on fire and we will challenge you to try this recipe, preferably with new potatoes or red potatoes.
- 700 g new potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
Wash the potatoes well, without peeling them. Cut the potatoes in halves or quarters, depending on how big they are.
Mix the olive oil with the salt, pepper and crushed garlic. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and mix well so that all the potatoes are covered with this mixture.
Put the potatoes in a tray lined with baking paper and bake at 190-200 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until the potatoes are browned.
Turn the potatoes 2-3 times so that they brown on each side. At the end, sprinkle freshly chopped parsley over them and mix.
Ingredients New baked potatoes with garlic and rosemary
- 1 kg of new potatoes (1.14 kg. I used)
- 2- 4 cloves of garlic (depending on how big they are and how much you like garlic)
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 30 ml. olive oil and pepper to taste
How to peel new potatoes?
Many people prepare new potatoes with their skins. If you prefer them that way, all you have to do is wash them very well. You can then use them in your preparations. If, however, you prefer to be cleaned of the skin on the surface, here are some tricks that could be useful:
- Under a stream of cold water, rub the new potatoes with a clean (new) dish sponge. The thin skin on the surface will disappear as if by magic.
- Wash the new potatoes well. While they are wet, rub them all over the surface with coarse salt. The skin on the surface will be removed.
- The abrasive wire sponge is also very effective, we just have to handle it gently, otherwise it will scratch the potatoes on the surface.
1. After we have cleaned / washed well and wilted the potatoes, we remove the rosemary leaves from the stem. We chop them finely. I also kept a few small twigs, which I put on top when I put the potatoes in the oven. Peel the garlic and slice it into thin slices or crush it, if you prefer. We can now also start the oven, setting it at 200 ° C or 190 ° C with ventilation.
2. It is important to cut the potatoes into equal pieces. Thus, they will penetrate at the same time during cooking. We will not end up with red and well-cooked potatoes mixed with larger pieces left raw. So, the small potatoes are left whole, the larger ones are cut in halves, the big ones in 6-8 pieces. The volume of the potato pieces should be approximately equal.
3. Choose a suitable dish for the oven, add the garlic and rosemary. Pour the olive oil on top.
4. Season in abundance with salt and pepper. Do not skimp on seasoning, potatoes need salt because otherwise they will be phased. Mix well, so that the flavors and oil reach each piece.
5. Put the potatoes in the oven already heated to 200 ° C or 190 ° C with ventilation, where they will stay for 35 & # 8211 45 minutes. Depending on the size of the pieces, but also on the variety of potatoes, some are harder to cook than others. Halfway through the cooking time, I mixed it once with the spatula, bringing to the surface the pieces of potatoes from the bottom of the pot and then I let them continue to cook.
6. After exactly 43 minutes (in my case), the new potatoes with rosemary and garlic were exactly to my taste: tender and soft on the inside, reddish and crunchy on the outside and absolutely delicious.
I recommend you try these new potatoes with garlic and rosemary along with a wonderful one Put in the oven in a paper bag or another steak, but also simple, for example with a dill sauce, to complete a simple and exceptionally tasty seasonal dish. Great appetite!
New potatoes with cheese
- 1 kg of new potatoes
- 3-5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 200 g of cheese
- greenery, to taste.
Method of preparation
Peel the potatoes. Put them in lightly salted and boiling water. Boil them for 15 minutes. Then drain the water from the pan and dry them.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the garlic.
Melt the butter on a hot pan. Add the garlic. Allow the butter to penetrate its flavor for 20 seconds, then remove from the heat.
Transfer the boiled potatoes to a baking tray and sprinkle with melted butter. Cut the cheese into 1.5 cm wide slices and place them on the surface of the potatoes.
Put the tray in the preheated oven up to 200 ° C. Bake the potatoes until the cheese has melted and browned.
Baked potatoes with garlic in the oven & # 8211 The most delicious way to prepare baked potatoes (very healthy)
I can't wait for the new potatoes to appear in the spring. I dreamed of them fried all winter, with cream and dill. Yesterday, when I saw new potatoes in the gallantry, I didn't take into account that they were from Egypt (meaning not very tasty) and I took them. When I got home, however, I found Dietetik from a baked potato recipe by Chef Maniac that made my mouth water immediately. So I postponed the new french fries, with cream and dill until further notice (and cravings).
- new potatoes (how many do you want to make, I made 3)
- garlic (a clove of garlic for each potato)
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper, hot paprika, ground rosemary (the green one is much better, but I didn't have it)
- optionally, a tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
First, I sliced the potatoes, but I didn't do it like an accordion.
I cut the garlic slices into slices, then sprinkled salt, pepper, hot paprika and ground rosemary over the potatoes. Then I sprinkled them with extra virgin olive oil.
I then put them in a tray on baking paper.
After about 40 minutes (on low heat), they were ready. I sprinkled them with Parmesan (which, as I said, is optional)
They were exceptional. And they went great as a garnish for a chicken with wine and garlic sauce, which I'll show you tomorrow.
OVEN WITH POTATOES IN THE OVEN
Baked meatballs with potatoes, a simple and tasty food, easy to prepare, with ingredients at everyone's fingertips. Bake the meatballs together with the baked potatoes, so avoid frying and the unpleasant smell in the kitchen. Although, for this recipe, new or small potatoes are indicated, it is also prepared with larger diced potatoes. The combination is delicious, the cream sauce gives it a great taste and, along with a salad, you have a simple and good lunch or dinner.
* Don't forget that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, where you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog, we will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil (for greased tray)
- 450 g minced pork / mixed / beef / chicken, etc.
- a slice of bread without crust (approx. 50 g)
- 1 or
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 200 g fat cream (fermented sour, 24% fat)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup / barbecue sauce / tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon grated sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 50-70 ml water
- parsley for decoration
How to prepare meatballs with baked potatoes
First prepare the meatballs. Soak the bread slice in water. In a large bowl put the meat, egg, onion and garlic given by the small grater, spices, greens and then bread squeezed very well by water. Mix well to blend the ingredients well and set aside to rest.
Meanwhile, clean and cut the potatoes into cubes and turn on the oven at 200 ° C. Grease a 22 & # 21530 cm tray with the two tablespoons of oil and place the potatoes. Then form the meatballs, a little smaller than a walnut and place them over the potatoes.
Cover the tray with a lid or aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
Now you can also prepare the sauce. Mix the cream, ketcup (or whatever you chose to use), salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl. I like it more with barbecue sauce but it comes out just as good with ketchup or tomato paste. Mix well and thin with water.
After 20 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and spread the sauce on top.
Put the dish back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until the food is nicely browned. When ready, sprinkle with fresh parsley or dill, if you like. Eat it hot, with your favorite salad. Good appetite!
For fresh & # 8211 Be fresh. Be local.
Today, we are going to present you the first recipe cooked with potatoes from the ForFresh package (Baked accordion potatoes with garlic), and soon we will tell you about the other embedded recipes, such as baked cauliflower au gratin with coconut milk, cream of carrot soup or cake with zucchini and chocolate.
Before we move on to the ingredients of today's recipe, we want to tell you about a traditional Romanian breakfast that we embedded 5 minutes after the For Fresh team brought our products home.
Baked carp - with lemon and garlic
- Baked carp (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Baked carp
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- Put the parsley and a few lemon slices in the carp's belly (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Put the parsley and a few slices of lemon in the carp's belly
- Put the peppers, onions and garlic in the oven tray and spread the vegetable bed well, then place the carp (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Put the peppers, onions and garlic in the oven tray and spread the vegetable bed well , then place the carp
- Place the fish in a preheated oven at 180 degrees. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Put the fish in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- Once the fish is ready, take it out of the oven and portion it. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Once the fish is ready, take it out of the oven and slice it.
Here is a simple but superb recipe for baked carp from the Buziaş -Turnu Severin area. Coincidentally, during his student years, the parents of a colleague came to visit and bring, among other things, two or three large carp from the Danube, just from the Iron Gates. Despite the precarious cooking conditions in the student dormitory kitchen, we then ate the best carp made in the oven, which made us lick our fingers as well. We present the recipe below.
1 carp of 1.5 - 2 kg,
1 large onion or two medium onions,
2 sliced lemons,
6-7 cloves of garlic,
salt, pepper and paprika to taste,
1 bunch of parsley (or larch),
100 ml of olive oil
The oven is preheated to 180 degrees.
The carp is cleaned of scales and intestines, taking care to remove the bitter bone, which if left can give a bitter taste to the fish. The fish is washed in some water until it stays clean, then lightly wallpapered with a paper towel or gauze to absorb excess water. The skin grows in oblique cuts on the top, a few centimeters apart. The notches are repeated in the opposite direction, resulting in some diamond shapes.
The fish is salted and peppered both on the outside and inside. Put whole parsley leaves inside the fish, and put lemon slices on top of them. Over the lemon, put green leaves again.
Sprinkle the paprika on top of the fish, then in the side notches, place the lemon slices, alternating with the garlic slices.
In the pan in which the fish is placed in the oven, prepare a bed of vegetables made of carrots, peppers and onions cut into rounds. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the vegetables, then mix with 50 ml of oil, then pour a cup of water.
The fish is placed over the vegetables. Optionally, to avoid burning the tail, it can be wrapped in baking paper. Pour 50 ml of oil over the fish, then bake for about an hour.
During cooking, pour over the fish from time to time sauce from the pan, using a spoon. When the fish is ready, take it out of the oven and portion it.