Tortellini stuffed with ham and sour cream
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put 2l of salted water in a saucepan. Let it boil. Add tortellini. Mix lightly with a wooden spoon. Bring to the boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, then turn off the flame. Cover the pot with a lid and leave it covered for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix the sour cream with a little salt. Separately wash the cucumbers with cold water, then put them on the small grater. We clean the bell pepper from the seeds, wash it and cut it into strips for decoration.
Then take out the tortellini in a strainer and let it drain for 5 minutes. Place the tortelinni on the plates. Put the sour cream in the middle, and the cucumber and the pepper on the edges.
Cream soup with leurd and crispy ham
A light soup (not fasting because it has cream and butter, possibly a little ham, ribs or ham - all crispy), which is suitable for the season. Leurda is everywhere, and with the other ingredients there is no problem.
What do you need?
- 2 ties of leurd
- a potato
- a yellow onion
- a few carrots
- a red bell pepper
- a few sprigs of green onions
- 200 mL cooking cream
- 50 g butter
- 2-3 slices of raw-dried ham
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash leurda thoroughly in several waters
- Boil the potato, carrots, onion, pepper in a liter of salted water
- When cooked, set aside the onion and potato, blend the juice with the carrots and bell pepper.
- Steam the leurda for about 2-3 minutes (enough to soften, without losing its vitamins and color), then blend it
- Fry the slices of ham in the pan (without oil) until crispy
- Saute green onions in butter for 2-3 minutes, then add leurda and cook for another 2 minutes
- Quench with vegetable cream, which you add in small portions, stirring
- Add the cream, season with salt and pepper, bring to a boil.
Serve with crispy slices of ham and toast (croutons).
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Start by chopping the onion and garlic.
It is good to use a thick-walled pot for this dish. Put the butter to melt in the pot and then add the onion and garlic. Let simmer for a few minutes.
Add salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar. Put chicken soup (if you don't have it, add water), tomato juice, sour cream, bay leaves, tortellini. They should be done in almost 6 minutes. It is safest to check on the package.
Take the soup off the stove. Remove the bay leaves.
Put the soup in the bowl. Serve with fresh basil sprinkled on top and grated Parmesan cheese.
Pie with minced meat and cheese
We start with the dough, because after preparing it, it has to stay in the fridge for 30 minutes, during which time we take care of the filling.
In a bowl, put the soft butter, cut into small cubes, flour, egg, sour cream and salt.
Knead by hand (not much, about 1-2 min).
From the dough obtained, form a ball that we cover with cling film and then put it in the fridge in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
And as I said above, during this time we take care of the filling.
Chop the meat and with it the onion and celery leaves.
After chopping everything, we move on to the mixing operation.
Heat a larger, non-stick pan and place the minced meat in it.
The fire must be moderate.
We will notice that at first the meat will leave water.
Leave it on the fire until the meat changes color and the water has evaporated.
Remove the meat pan from the heat and let it cool.
Add over meat, eggs, sour cream, dill and paprika.
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Mix well for a good homogenization.
Cut the cheese into cubes.
Incorporate the cheese cubes into the above mixture and mix.
Take the dough out of the fridge and place it on the floured table.
We spread the dough in a sheet, with the help of the rolling pin.
We cut the excess dough from the edges to give it an equal shape.
Place the filling on the length of the dough, in the middle of it (as in the picture).
At the ends of the dough, both up and down, we leave a portion of a few centimeters uncovered with the filling.
Cut the sides (right and left of the dough) into strips about 2 cm wide. until close to the composition.
First, we pull over the filling the uncovered portion of dough from the ends (up, down) of the filling.
Then we pull the strips of dough on top of each other from top to bottom. (slightly oblique)
Because I had a little dough left from cutting the edges, I cut some leaves that I applied on top.
When I finished the assembly operation, I greased the pie with yolk and placed it in a tray lined with baking paper.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for about 45-50 minutes.
Method of preparation
Pasta with goat cheese, spinach and chilli
1. Boil the pasta in boiling salted water. . 2. Heat the oil in a pan
Tortellini with yogurt and ham sauce
Boil the tortellini in salted water for 10 minutes (introduce them when the water boils). ham
Omelet with smoked ham and sour cream
This is an ideal recipe for a quick dinner, which you prepare in no time and enjoy sitting on the couch in front of the TV.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 1 tablespoon greasy sour cream
- 4 tablespoons watercress, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 50 g cream cheese
- 50 g smoked ham
- a handful of fresh watercress
1. Mix beaten eggs with sour cream, chopped watercress and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, for the omelet, heat the butter until it foams. Add the composition and mix for 1 minute, until it almost coagulates.
2. Keep on the fire for another 1 minute and then add the cream cheese on half of the omelet, place the thin slices of ham and the fresh watercress on top. Fold the omelet and place it on the preheated plate.
Recipe tortellini and tortelloni
Method of preparation:
Put the pasta to boil in water with coarse salt and a little oil.
Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry in a few drops of oil until golden brown, then remove on a sheet of paper to absorb the excess oil.
Beat eggs for omelette and mix with grated cheese, Parmesan cheese, spices and basil or mint.
When the pasta is cooked, drain the water and while they are still hot, place them over a cube of butter in the pan. Stir and keep on low heat, then place over the egg mixture, stirring constantly.
When the eggs are caught, the pasta is ready and only good to eat. You can also add a grated cheese, parmesan, sour cream and basil, to taste.
2. Tortillas / ravioli with meat and sour cream:
- a bag of tortellini with meat
- a red pepper,
- a yellow pepper,
- 250 gr. of sour cream,
- 100 ml. olive oil,
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200 gr of parmesan.
Method of preparation:
In a larger pot, boil water with a teaspoon of coarse salt and a little oil, preferably olive. When the water starts to boil, pour the bag of tortellini. In a medium bowl, place the olive oil and peppers cut into small cubes, to harden. It is better for the flame to be at a medium level, so that the peppers do not burn but heat properly.
After the pepper has hardened, add the sour cream, parmesan, salt and pepper and leave the mixture on the fire for 2-3 minutes. Strain the pasta and place them over the mixture obtained from hardened peppers, sour cream and Parmesan.
3. Tortelloni / ravioli with mushrooms:
- a bag of tortelloni / ravioli with mushrooms
- 200ml liquid cream
- an onion
- the casserole of Champignon white mushrooms
- two cloves of garlic
- a bunch of fragrant parsley
- salt and white pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil.
Method of preparation:
Boil the pasta as much as it is mentioned on the package, adding a little coarse salt and olive oil to the water.
Chop the onion, garlic, parsley and cut the mushrooms into cubes. Add the onion to the pan with hot oil until cooked through, then, after 5 minutes, the garlic, parsley and mushrooms. Then mix the contents with sour cream, salt and white pepper to taste. At the end, mix the pasta and the sauce and garnish with a little chopped parsley.
4. Tortelloni / ravioli with cheese:
- a bag of tortellini / ravioli with cheese
- 200ml tomato juice
- 2-3 tablespoons of sour cream
- 2-3 cloves crushed garlic
- fresh and chopped basil
- 100g of grated cheese or parmesan, to taste
Method of preparation:
Boil the pasta stuffed in water with a little coarse salt and a few drops of olive oil. Drain the pasta and pour into a yena bowl, add the tomato juice (pasta or broth), sweet cream, garlic, basil and grated cheese. Put the dish in the oven heated to 200 degrees and leave for about 30 minutes, then consume while hot.