Tart with jam and prunes
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The soft butter, at room temperature, mix with the powdered sugar, until it becomes creamy, then add the eggs, one by one, mixing after each one. Mix the flour with the baking powder and add to the butter. Knead a dough, which we divide in two. One third of the dough is spread and placed in the tart pan, greased with butter. Push the tart with a fork and grease it with plum jam, then sprinkle with finely chopped prunes. Make a grid of the remaining dough on top. Place in the preheated oven and bake until golden.
After removing powdered sugar from the oven.
How much sugar to put in jam compared to jam?
If for jams the ratio of sugar: fruit is approx. 1: 1, much less sugar is added to the jams. Plums are sweet and reach 300 g of sugar per 1 kg of fruit. The less sugar is added, the longer the cooking time of the jam or marmalade is prolonged and, implicitly, the fruits are distorted. Yes, the traditional plum magiun (lictar, povdilă, pecmez) is made completely without sugar but must be boiled for hours. Find his recipe here.
From these quantities results 8 jars of 300 ml plum jam with walnuts. I put 300 g of sugar for every kg of peeled plums.
Tart with jam and prunes
Soft butter at room temperature mix with powdered sugar until the mixture becomes creamy. Then add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and add to the butter. Knead a dough, which we divide in two. One third of the dough is spread and placed in the tart pan, greased with butter. Push the tart with a fork and grease it with plum jam, then sprinkle with finely chopped prunes. Make a grid of the remaining dough on top. Place in the preheated oven and bake until golden. After removing powdered sugar from the oven. Good appetite!
"Sfiha" or "Lahm bi'ajin" - Meat pies - specific to Arab countries
Mix the flour for 2 minutes with the instant yeast, then add the rest of the ingredients and knead
Mix all the ingredients (butter must be kept in the kitchen) Work only with a fork,
The purpose of this blog is to provide ideas and daily recipes to all those who have come up with ideas and no longer know what to eat for breakfast. pr & acircnz or cin & # 259.
All the recipes and ideas presented here are my initiative, from everything you hear new, from friends, culinary shows, books, etc. It is important to me that the recipes are as healthy as possible. I have not finished gastronomic schools or courses, respectively I do not have any certificates or attestations in the culinary field. I want to be from you and you from me, because I am not binge, ci o simpl & # 259 gospodin & # 259 la ea & icircn buc & # 259t & # 259rie. A & # 351a c & # 259 all suggestions will be constructively appreciated.
All texts & photos are made by me, the author of the blog posts!
Dia & rsquos Kitchen is the copyright holder of the materials on this blog, which may not be used or published without the written consent of the author.
In the event that I post a text or image that will not appear to me, I will do so only with the consent of the author and will mention this by referring to the source.
I no longer prepare jam, jam and plum compote. Here's what I make of them!
Certainly, everyone has heard of particularly tasty dried tomatoes and many have even tried to prepare them. Today we offer you an interesting recipe for a spicy snack, with a sweet-sour taste.
& # 8220Dried plums & # 8221 will add flavor to meat, chicken or fish dishes and can turn a regular sandwich into a refined and tasty one. Prunes can be added to fresh vegetable salads, salted tart dough or used for appetizers. Don't miss this phenomenal recipe!
-0.5 kg of fleshy and dense plums
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the plums: wash them, dry them and remove the seeds. Season them with salt, add the herbs and chopped garlic, mix carefully.
2. Line the tray with baking paper and place the plum halves with the cut up. Dry the plums in the preheated oven at 60-70 degrees for 1.5 hours, then open the oven door slightly and let them sit for 3-4 hours.
3. Put the dried and cooled plums in layers in a jar. Pour the vinegar and olive oil mixture on top so that it covers them completely. Cover the jar and refrigerate. Let the plums sit for 7-8 hours, then you can taste them.
4. You can also dry the plums in a fruit dryer. At first, dry them at 70-80 degrees for an hour, then reduce the temperature to 40-50 degrees and dry the plums for a few hours. The drying time of plums depends on the model and technical characteristics of the appliance. Turn off the dryer, allow to cool and check the fruit, repeat the procedure, if necessary.
Note:for this can it is preferable to use small jars, which close with lids. Prunes are great to keep in the fridge for up to 6 months.
Plum and meringue cake
Our recipe today - Plum and meringue cake - reminds me of his childhood sweetheart! It is an autumn-winter recipe, as delicious as it is easy to prepare, I promise!
For the plum and meringue cake video recipe, click PLAY in the window below! Subscribe to Teo’s Kitchen’s YouTube channel HERE: http://bit.ly/2kN0JaT♥
He came to my aid Baneasa superior flour, if I kept talking about tradition and childhood! It is the flour that Buni Sia always recommended to me for the success of recipes of any kind. It is flour in yellow packaging, which you can easily recognize on store shelves and it is one of the most beloved products! Perfect for sauces, cakes, cakes and… everything that is best in a kitchen!
Plum and meringue cake is the universal cake of my childhood! Grandma told us that it is the simplest cake because you can easily adapt it with the fruits you have at hand. Don't you have fruit? you can use cottage cheese mixed with eggs, raisins and vanilla. The yolks go on the counter, the whites give us a fluffy meringue. The combination of fresh plums and apricot jam? Delicious! I am sure it will become one of your family's favorites!
Plum and meringue cake - everything you need to know about the recipe
- We can use fresh or dried plums but also frozen fruits. But there is something special in the mix between fresh, ripe plums and meringue, you must try!
- The dough is thick, crumbly, like biscuits. It is what in Transylvania we call "porono dough", meaning crumbly. That's why the superb contrast between the slightly crunchy dough, the juicy plums and the fine meringue, which melts in your mouth!
- We can use fatter, creamier yogurt (preferably a Greek yogurt) or a 12% fat cream.
- First bake the top with the plums, then grease with apricot jam, add the meringue and bake again. We can also use another type of plum jam or magiun, but also vanilla or chocolate cream.
Ingredients for 15-20 cubes of Plum and meringue Cake:
- 6 eggs
- 200g old cough + 150g old cough
- 350g Baneasa superior flour
- 150g natural yogurt
- 100ml oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 kg of plums
- 200g apricot jam
- a pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. We line a 25x35cm tray with butter and baking paper. Wash the plums, cut them in half, remove the seeds. Separate the eggs, let the egg whites cool until we prepare the top for Plum and meringue cake.
For the top, put in a large bowl the yolks, 200g sugar and vanilla. Mix with the mixer at high speed for 6-7 minutes or until a cream with the consistency of an ointment or until the eggs double in volume, they become whitish and the sugar granules are no longer felt.
Add the yogurt, oil, mix again. At the end we put flour and baking powder. Stir until we have a homogeneous dough.
Put the dough in the pan, level with a spatula. Place the plums over the dough. Bake for 30 minutes or until Plum and meringue cake it is slightly browned and passes the toothpick test.
Grease the cake with apricot jam, spread evenly.
While the cake is in the oven, beat the egg whites with 150g caster sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt. Stir until we have a strong meringue, which does not fall off the spatula. A generous layer of meringue follows.
Dam Plum and meringue cake bake for another 20 minutes or until the meringue is well set and golden.
It is ideal to leave Plum and meringue cake to cool very well before slicing, in order to obtain the most uniform layers. But, don't worry, no one is upset if the cake doesn't sit perfectly in layers because it's hot… do you know why? Because in its hot version, Plum and meringue cake goes great with a globe of ice cream or a word of whipped cream!
May you be the best and with Baneasa, we wish you an increase in autumn cakes and to bake only the wonderful ones together!
Fabulous tart with prunes and cream & # 8230
& # 8220The cake with prunes and cream sauce & # 8221 is absolutely insane, the crumbly top combines perfectly with the dried fruit and the gentle cream sauce. If you like dessert with prunes, nuts and cream, then you will definitely love this fine and delicate dessert. Enjoy this fabulous tart and enjoy your family!
Ingredients for the filling
-200 ml of concentrated tea
-1 packet of vanilla sugar (8 g)
Method of preparation
1. Filling. Soak prunes in tea for 4 hours. If the plums are stiff, then leave them overnight, and if they are soft, then do not soak them. Then drain the tea and fill the prunes with walnuts.
2. leaf. Cut the butter into pieces and rub it with flour with your hands in the form of crumbs. You need to do this quickly so that the butter does not melt. Add the water and gather the dough into a ball. Lay it out immediately and place it in a removable baking dish, lined with baking paper (23 cm in diameter). Form the edges and cut the edges. The height of the borders must be 3 cm. Cover the form with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Remove the form from the fridge, prick the dough with a fork so that it does not rise, cover it with baking sheet and sprinkle beans or peas on top. Bake the countertop for 15-20 minutes, to brown lightly. Remove the beans and baking paper and spread the stuffed plums on top in a single layer.
4. Prepare the sauce: mix the cream, sugar, vanilla sugar and flour until smooth. Pour the sauce over the plums and distribute evenly.
5. Bake the tart at 180 degrees until the sauce thickens for about 30 minutes.
Ingredients for the plum tart recipe
- Ingredients for the dough:
- - Flour - 400g
- - Cold butter - 200g
- - You - 1
- - Old - 150g
- - Cold water - 10 - 12- teaspoons
- - Vanilla.
- Ingredients for the filling:
- - Seedless ripe plums - 500g (it is desirable for the plums to be soft)
- - Sugar - 100g (if the plums are not very sweet add more)
- - Vanilla, cinnamon to taste.
- - Corn starch - 1 tbsp.
- Yellow -1
- Sugar to press over the tart
How do we prepare the plum tart recipe?
How to make tender dough
1. Put flour in a bowl (do not sift flour).
2. Add the diced cold butter
3. Add sugar and vanilla.
4. Mix everything at low speed, not too much, until we get crumbs.
5. Put the egg and cold water. Mix until the ingredients are incorporated.
The dough should not be mixed or kneaded much.
If necessary (do not bind the dough) add another teaspoon of cold water.
6. Wrap the dough in cling film or put it in a plastic bag
7. Put the dough in the fridge for an hour. This step is necessary for the dough to become malleable.
8. Roll out the work table and divide the dough into 2 pieces: one larger and one smaller for decoration. We leave the smaller piece to be & rdquoodihneasca & rdquo in the fridge.
9. Preheat the oven to 200C.
10. On the floured table, lightly spread the dough with the rolling pin until you get a sheet of about 35 cm.
11. Put the dough in the tray so that it covers the walls (approximately 8 cm). I used the 26 cm diameter tray. We cut the excess dough.
12. Prick the bottom of the tart with a fork and put the tart in the fridge for 20 minutes.
13. Put the empty tart in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
1. Wash and gently wipe the plums with a paper towel.
2. Remove the seeds and cut the plums as you like.
3. Add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and cornstarch. Mix carefully.
4. Put the plums in the slightly browned tart.
How to decorate a plum tart?
1. Spread the other piece of dough on the work table
12. Cut strips and decorate the tart with them.
13. Grease the tart with yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
14. Put the tart in the oven for about 40 minutes or until nicely browned.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 9.50.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Plum tart, tender dough and cinnamon or vanilla, classic recipe
How to make rice dish with prunes, smoked recipe step by step?
I prepared (weighed) my rice and plums. The plums I bought were soft, fleshy. Plums are seedless. If you have prunes like wood, you will have to soak them in water overnight. The next day you drain them and you're done.
How long does this rice with prunes boil?
I finely chopped a red water onion (from the elongated one and with a more attenuated onion flavor) and I placed it in a saucepan together with the butter and the olive oil. Olive oil prevents butter from burning. If you are fasting use only oil.
I simmered the onion with the butter and a pinch of salt until it became glassy. I added the rice (dry !!) over the onion and I hardened it for about 2 minutes until each grain was covered with fat and became slightly glassy. I extinguished everything with a glass of Calvados (maybe white wine) and waited for the alcohol fumes to evaporate. I stirred constantly in the rice.
I prepared my soup (measured) for a long time and I heated it well in a separate pan. I used a simple vegetable soup made of 2 carrots, 1 parsley root, one parsley root, a slice of celery, a small onion, salt, peppercorns and a tablespoon of oil. It boiled for 30 minutes and then I strained it. I used hot soup for this risotto. You can also use hot water but the taste will not be the same. Don't forget salt and ground pepper! They must now be put to be slowly absorbed by the rice grains.
I started to add 2 tablespoons of hardened rice from the soup. I stirred constantly to help release the starch from the grains and to obtain the creaminess. I did not add another liquid until the first one was absorbed. I continued the process for 10 minutes.
At that moment I added the plums cut in half and mixed them carefully.