Chickpea stew with potatoes
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
3 large potatoes
500 g boiled chickpeas
3 tablespoons oil
3 cloves of garlic
3 bay leaves
3 tablespoons red parsley green paste
Optional: grated ginger and hot pepper flakes
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chickpea stew with potatoes:
Potatoes, clean, wash and cut into cubes. Peel, wash and finely chop the onion and garlic. Put the oil in a saucepan and add the onion, garlic and potatoes. Harden for approx. 5 minutes on the right heat. Add the bay leaves. Add enough water to cover the vegetables and let it boil for 15 minutes. Check the potatoes for boiling, then add the chickpeas and tomato paste. Leave on the fire for another 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with freshly chopped green parsley.
Tomato stew with potatoes
First cut the tomatoes as small as possible and then grind them Super!
. I don't understand the point of the comment. I see that you didn't have time to read the recipe carefully, but you still took the time to write the mischievous comment. There appears OR, not AND)
we chop or grind them ANONYMOUS
Honestly, I really don't understand people who really feel the need to leave malicious comments on something that doesn't offend anyone, seriously, it's a food blog.
I think this is part of human nature, I'm terrified to imagine what it would have been like if I had written a political one instead of a culinary blog :) Sometimes I don't even understand why I get tired of answering them, when I could simply ignore them or delete them.
Honestly .. I really liked it .. easy and quick to do
Looks very good! I will gladly try it! : *
good is the recipe index, I forgot since I didn't make a tomato stew with potatoes. with lots of fresh tomatoes..yamiii. You know what would be good to put on the site, (this. For the lazy in me: D) a search filter by index by the ingredients in the house or by preference (eg today I feel like eating something with vanilla flavor ). An excellent Sunday!
Lucia, I'm sorry I missed this message. I see that more than a year and a half has passed, so it seems that & quotgatim & quot together for a very long time :) Probably in the meantime you realized that you can enter in the search box (right, top) the ingredients you you think. If you write vanilla or tomatoes, all the recipes that contain those words will appear, you just have to "leaf" them a little to see which could help you.
Do you think that some garlic would work?
I really like the networks published by you, I tried some and I even surprised my family. I never commented although I could write a simple one.
I think many of us at some point in our lives are asking ourselves: why do I do this, is it worth it? I tell you honestly that YES is worth it, for those who appreciate the effort (no comments). So, I increase my work and as many recipes as possible.
It is pleasant and flattering to think that there may be many people like you, that is, people who do not comment, but appreciate the work done on these recipes and enjoy them every day. The truth is that I feel a little confused when I'm praised, I don't really know exactly what I should say :) It would have been easier for me not to allow comments on recipes, but that way I would have robbed them of the chance to get in touch with me to those who have doubts or to those who have suggestions or different variants of some recipes. Thank you very much for the encouragement, your message really came at the right time.
22 slow, tasty dishes that have an indulgent taste but are 100% vegan
If you haven't discovered the life-changing magic of using a slow cooker, it's time to get one and try it now! I bought a slow cooker this month and have been using it at least a few times a week since I got it. Especially when I have a lot of work to do and I don't have much time to spend in the kitchen. Plus, I love how light vegan meals you have to prepare in the slow cooker!
The slow cooker makes all the preparations for you, with the minimum effort required to prepare the ingredients. After that, all you have to do is throw all the ingredients in the slow cooker, turn it on and let it do its job to prepare a hearty and delicious meal. family can enjoy.
The slow cooker is great for making vegan stews and soups with ingredients that require a long period of cooking (such as lentils and beans), and for those of you on a plant-based diet, we've got you covered.
Here are 22 tasty vegan slow cooker recipes for crowded nights, from white bean soup and hot peppers and slow cooker chickpea curry to sweet potato lentil peppers. Browse them and don't forget to set your preferences!
Felicia Lim is the author of the food blog Dish by Dish, where personal stories are intertwined with simple, healthy recipes (most of which are gluten-free or cereal-free).
Come to her blog and say hello, preferably with a cake in one hand and a clogged cup of tea in the other!
Spicy chickpea stew
Chickpeas are a very versatile and filling vegetable, being an important source of protein, folic acid, fiber, iron and zinc. The spices used help digestion and give a helping hand to the immune system.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup vegetable soup (onion, carrot, celery, tomatoes)
- 1 diced onion
- 3 carrots (peeled and diced)
- 1si ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 and ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 cups boiled and drained chickpeas
- 400g diced peeled tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- the juice of a lemon
- 1 cup basmati rice
Method of preparation:
Cook the onion, along with a quarter cup of vegetable broth, for 5-7 minutes, over low heat, until translucent.
Add the carrots, turmeric, chili powder, cinnamon and cumin and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Add the rest of the vegetable soup, chickpeas, diced tomatoes and a pinch of salt and let it simmer for another 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil the basmati rice in another bowl, according to the cooking instructions on the package.
Put the stew on the plate over the basmati rice and sprinkle with a little lemon juice.
Good appetite! Write us in the comments if you liked this recipe!
Chicken Ciulama Recipe for Slow Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Chef Maniac
Glazed Wings Recipe for Slow Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Cake
Ratatouille fasting recipe for Slow Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Laura Laurențiu
Pork neck recipe with cabbage die, cooked Slow Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Laura Laurențiu
Salmon pudding recipe prepared at Slow Cooker Digital DuraCeramic Sauté 6l by Blog in Tandem
Cooked stuffed turkey recipe at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 6.0L DuraCeramic by Laura Laurentiu
Rolled minced meat recipe in bacon at Slow Cooker 6.0L DuraCeramic Saute by Laura Laurentiu
Transylvanian cabbage soup recipe with smoked shank at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 6.0L DuraCeramic by Cranberry Recipes
Vegan dessert recipes
Do you have a sweet tooth? Well, we have some great vegan dessert recipes. Try these delicious vegan options, including coconut cake, double chocolate cakes, vegan salted caramel cupcakes, lightly sweetened brownies with agave and more vegan sweets to feed your cravings.
Festive double chocolate biscuits
You will love these festive Italian style double chocolate biscotti. Biscotti are twice-baked Italian cakes. They are very clear and crunchy and absolutely perfect to soak in strong black coffee or hot cocoa. When dipped in a hot drink, it softens nicely and the texture is so good.
Vegan Cupcakes with Salted Caramel
Salty caramel is in fashion now and I see why! For those of us who can't decide between sweet and savory, this cupcake solves the problem.
Peanut butter without baking
These bars are deliciously dense, with a bit of crunchiness and, thanks to the seven large bars of shredded wheat, are full of fiber. Top them with a layer of peanut butter, melted dark chocolate and a pinch of sea salt. I am also completely dairy free!
Double vegan cookies with gluten-free chocolate
Have you eaten twice as much chocolate now that studies have conclusively shown that this miraculous bean is actually good for you? So here's BabyCakes NYC's cocoa ode: a chocolate-flavored recipe with crispy edges and a soft, chewy center that will put you in antioxidant overdrive. Bonus tip: If you add freshly minced mint dough, the cakes taste like thin Girl Scout mints!
Make this Captain America Shield Tartlet for your favorite comic book fan
Today we're going to make a Captain America shield tart in an apple. How cool is that ?! Okay, maybe I'm the only person who thinks it's cool, but that's enough for me.
Chocolate mousse with a super healthy secret ingredient
Loaded with healthy anti-inflammatory fats from avocado, almond butter and coconut oil, this mousse serves just as well as breakfast or dessert. It is also dairy-free, gluten-free, ketogenic and vegan, so everyone can enjoy it.
Black and white vegan cookies
There is no delicacy in New York that does not display these beauties in the window. Black and white cookies are a hybrid cake-cookie with a smooth, glossy icing. Try my vegan version and see which part of the cookie you like the most!
I recommend you to strain the blackberry mixture otherwise the small seeds will get caught in the teeth.
Gluten-free vegan tea cake with lemon and poppy seeds
Lemon can be the baker's best friend or her worst enemy. We found that if you grate the lemon peel in the dough with the generous help of a high quality lemon extract, you will end up with a uniform, easy-to-manage dough that maximizes the flavor of the lemon while minimizing its dominance. the nature .
Brownie jams sweetened with agave
To get the same melted chocolate feel that comes with the basic brownie without evaporated cane juice, I rely on a simple way to penetrate the agave brownies in the center and fill them with a puddle of rich sauce. silky chocolate.
Baby-led dinner recipes
Meatballs, pasta, lentil puree and more. Don't just prepare these meals for your baby - and you will love them.
- Mini meatballs, mozzarella and pumpkin. To make the mini meatballs, combine 1 kilogram of beef or turkey with 1/2 cup of oatmeal (rolled oatmeal & # 238n in the food processor), 1 beaten egg and a pinch of dried oregano. Roll into small balls and bake until golden brown. Serve meatballs sprinkled with low-sodium tomato sauce (slices or pieces of bite, depending on the age of the baby), mozzarella slices and sliced pumpkin slices. With butter.
- Thin vegetable pizza. Spread low-sodium tomato sauce over a whole grain sandwich, cover with shredded mozzarella cheese and steamed broccoli or spinach. Fry until bubbly, then slice into strips and serve.
- Chopped chicken quesadilla. Put chopped, shredded chicken pieces, and whole grain tortilla, with chopped cheddar cheese and fry until the cheese melts. Slice the quesadilla into slices and serve with diced tomato pieces.
- Light nuggets of sweet potatoes. Combine 1/2 pound ground chicken with 1/2 cup boiled sweet potatoes, mash rolls into small logs or pasta and cover with breadcrumbs. Bake until boiling. Serve with a portion of plain Greek yogurt and steamed asparagus spears, cooked until very soft.
- Cheese paste with peas. Discard hot, soft whole wheat rifles or rattles with butter, ricotta, grated Parmesan cheese and soft boiled peas. Serve with sliced fruits such as ripe pears, melon or mango.
- Fast rice and beans. Cook the white rice according to the packaging instructions. Drain and rinse the canned black beans or pinto. Put the beans with a fork, then mix 1/4 cup mashed beans with 1/4 cup cooked rice, 2 tablespoons avocado and a pinch of garlic powder. Serve with slices of fried peppers and onions.
- Slow cooked pork and salad. Cook the pork shoulder in a slow cooker until it is very tender. Chop the green cabbage or napa in a food processor or in the smallest holes of the grater combine with a drop of olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Serve the pork & # 238n pieces of bite, with salad and a portion of fried sweet potatoes.
- Red lentil curry puree with pita. Stir in a chopped carrot until soft and add 1/2 cup of red lentils, a pinch of curry powder and 1 1/4 cup of water. Boil until lentils are cooked and the liquid is absorbed. Serve red lentil puree in a pre-loaded spoon or let the baby make a mistake with his fingers. Serve with strips of whole wheat pita, plain yogurt and thinly sliced strawberries or mangoes.
- Pumpkin soup and cheese nuts. Fry the onion and garlic until soft, add cubes of walnuts and low-sodium vegetable broth. Boil until the pumpkin is soft and puree to make a thick soup that the baby can rake with his fingers or serve on a pre-loaded spoon. It is served with slices of toasted bread with whole grains or cubes with melted cheese.
Fasting food with mushrooms and potatoes
The fasting period makes the most of a housewife's creativity, especially when family members love meat dishes, so you have to "introduce yourself" with an extremely tasty fasting dish to satisfy their taste buds.
We come to meet you with three ideas for fasting recipes with mushrooms and sieves, a dish as delicious as it is filling. It does not require sophisticated ingredients, it is prepared quickly and without too much effort, where we also say that it is healthy.
1. Fasting food with potatoes and mushrooms
- 1 kilogram of potatoes
- 1 can of mushrooms or 250 g mushrooms in a casserole
- 1 onion,
- 1 small carrot
- 1 bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- 4 tablespoons oil.
Method of preparation:
1. Peel and wash the potatoes well under running water, then cut into cubes.
2. Drain the juice mushrooms (if you use mushrooms in the casserole), then chop or slice.
3. Clean and wash the mushrooms (if you use fresh mushrooms), then either chop or slice.
4. Peel the onion, carrot, pepper and finely chop, and then put in hot oil, to harden, in a deep pan.
5. Saute the vegetables for about 1 minute, stirring carefully with a wooden spatula so that they do not burn.
6. Add diced potatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and let the vegetables harden for another 2-3 minutes.
8. Add the chopped mushrooms, cook a little, and then add a large glass of cold water.
9. Reduce heat to low and cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
10. After the vegetables are cooked, add the chopped parsley, mix gently and the food is ready.
Recipe ingredient Costita marinated in the oven. 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Baked Ribs With Garlic Potatoes and Caramelized Onions Urban Flavors
Ribbed marinated in the oven.
Baked pork ribs. Aug 30 2018 Pork ribs or ladder with fresh and spicy beer in the oven recipe with all the secrets. 200 ml of red wine. Feb 12 2017 Baked pork ribs simple recipe traditional juicy tender ribs well seasoned sticky garlicy browned and so good that.
How to marinate the ribs, which spices are used. 4 pork ribs. 4 cloves of garlic.
Unloaded Ribs With Baked Potatoes From Gicuța's Kitchen
Pork Ribs Recipe With New Potatoes Kitchens Tv Youtube
Pork Ribs With Baked Potatoes Youtube
Baked Pork Ribs
Baked Marinated Pork Ribs 7est Ro News Iasi Local News National And International Recipe 7est
Grilled Pork Ribs Spare Ribs Baby Back Ribs Download
Pork Ribs And Baked Potatoes Cooking At Home
Pork Ribs In Net Tasty Honey Crust
SWEET POTATO STEW WITH CHICKPEAS
6 suitable sweet potatoes
500g boiled naut
1 large red onion
1 large parsnip
6 tablespoons olive oil
spices to taste: parsley, dill, garlic, herbs of Provence
2 teaspoons broth
We clean the potatoes and cut them into cubes and then leave them covered with water and take care of the rest of the vegetables.
Finely chop the vegetables in an electric grinder, grate them or chop them finely with a knife, depending on your preferences.
Put the chopped vegetables stewed with oil and a cup of water. Let it simmer until the water drops, then add a cup of water again and wait for it to drop. When the vegetables have softened and the water has dropped, add the diced potatoes and cover with water.
Let everything boil for 20 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are cooked.
Add the broth, chickpeas and spices, mix and leave on the fire for 2 minutes.