Milk cream cake
Whisk the egg whites, add the sugar and mix until it becomes like a meringue. Add the yolks and mix. Add the flour mixed with the baking powder and finally the cocoa. Put it in the tray (20x30) with baking paper and put in the preheated oven on the right heat for 40 minutes. Remove from the grill and leave to cool.
The milk with the sugar is boiled. We stop 50 ml of milk in which we dissolve the starch.
When the milk boils, pour the starch and stir continuously so that it does not become lumpy, until it thickens. Leave to cool.
whipped cream is incorporated into cold milk cream.
Mix all together.
The top is cut in two, a part of the top is syruped, half of the cream is put, then the syrup top and again the cream.
Garnish with grated chocolate
Kinder slice of milk cake with condensed milk
Today we have on the "agenda" a simple and easy to make cake recipe: Kinder slice of milk cake with condensed milk. I love these cakes that are made quickly and without much hassle, so I try to prepare such recipes as often as possible. And I'm sure you like it too.
Here it is now the turn of the recipe Kinder slice of milk cake to be tried and published in her virtual cookbook.
Kinder cake sliced with milk I don't think he needs any more introductions. I'm sure most of you at least know what it looks like and you've probably tasted a Kinder bought to figure out what this cake should look like.
Although it is much more convenient to buy a Kinder, it can be made at home very easily, with simple and handy ingredients. The only ingredient that would be a little harder to find is condensed milk. It can only be found in large supermarkets but can also be ordered online. So this one is pretty affordable too.
As a countertop, for Kinder slice of milk cake with condensed milk I made a very simple one, the one I like the most to make & # 8211 Genoise countertop, with whole eggs but in its cocoa version.
I've seen several recipes Kinder slice of milk cake on the internet, in different combinations. Some of them were also with condensed milk and for me this variant smiled at me so I tried it.
I also noticed that some people put honey in the composition of the cream. But it seemed too sweet to me and I did not put honey or sugar in its composition. If you still want it to be sweeter, you can add it when you make the cream.
Sweets of all kinds
In a bowl mix the walnuts and sugar, pour the water and mix well. Put on low heat and stirring constantly boil the composition until all the water decreases. Set aside, add the cocoa mixed with the biscuit breadcrumbs, mix and leave to cool.
After the composition has cooled, add a yolk, mixing well after each one. The composition is quite volatile, but it will get the right consistency, fluffy and airy, after we incorporate in 2-3 rounds the beaten egg whites with a pinch of salt.
Pour the top composition in a tray (20/30 cm) lined with baking paper and bake on medium heat for about 40 minutes. The top will need to be soft but firm to the touch. Remove to a grill and leave to cool.
Mix the sugar with the starch. Add the milk little by little, until you get a homogeneous composition, without lumps. Put the pot on low heat and stir continuously until the composition begins to thicken. Add the broken chocolate pieces, mix well and continue to boil until the composition thickens well. Let it cool.
Mix the soft butter, at room temperature, with the vanilla sugar and add in the milk cream, little by little.
The well-cooled countertop is cut in half. In the tray in which I baked the worktop lined with food foil, put a worktop, distribute the cream evenly and cover with the second worktop. Wrap well in foil and refrigerate for (at least) 1 hour.
Cream with milk cream and pumpkin
Sheet cakes have become nice and are spicy, especially when you want to get many portions of one.
This time, starting from the recipe for a Snow White cake, we came to what you see below. A Snow White, that's what I told her. :))
I know that there are different recipes for the same cake, but I chose a version without eggs, and so that there are no differences on the authenticity of a recipe or name, I called it Cake with milk cream and pumpkin.
An extraordinarily tasty cake, with the scent of lemon, autumn aroma of cinnamon, cardamom, pumpkin dressed in maple syrup, a delight that became even better after a few days.
I invite you to a virtual portion and I leave you the recipe for a very tasty and spicy cake.
Preparation time: 1 h Nr. servings: 30 Sheet size: 20 x 30 cm
Kinder cake slice milk cream preparation
We put the cream cheese in the bowl of the mixer together with the vanilla extract and the condensed milk. We mix everything and then we add the liquid cream and we mix for another 20-30 seconds. Kinder slice of milk.
Cream with milk cream - Recipes
We complain about the suffocating heat outside and the fact that we can no longer prepare elaborate cakes that require a long time near the stove, so today I propose a quick dessert. In order not to prepare a countertop for my dessert, I used biscuits and I also like to use biscuits because the portions are equal and well defined. The cream took me about 5-7 minutes near the stove so I quickly escaped, but the cream is wonderful with milk, semolina and butter, then with a spoon and some cocoa and vanilla essence, the result is delicious. He almost didn't have anything to get between the biscuits he tasted so much :))
It is delicious and creamy, I kept the cake in the fridge and it is welcome in this heat.
You can watch the video recipe here.
250 gr biscuits
1 liter of milk
200 gr gray
200 gr sugar
200 gr butter
1.5 tablespoons cocoa
- in a saucepan I put the milk, sugar and semolina to simmer
- stir continuously with a whisk until the cream thickens, then add the diced butter
- divide the cream obtained into two equal parts
- in one of the halves I put the vanilla essence
- in the other I put the cocoa powder and mixed well to incorporate
- in the tray with the dimensions of 21 x 26 cm I put plastic foil after which I placed a layer of biscuits, I placed the cocoa cream and I leveled it, another layer of biscuits, vanilla cream and above the last layer of biscuits
- I let the cake reach room temperature, then I left it in the fridge for a few hours so that the biscuits would hydrate and the cream would harden.
Thank you for visiting and I look forward to seeing you next time.
Don't forget that I'm waiting for you next time for a new recipe and you can also find me on the Youtube channel, but also on Facebook, and if you like the recipes published here, don't hesitate to click the Subscribe and Like button.
How do we prepare the network of scalded walnut cream?
You can read further the written recipe or go directly to the video recipe, with a simple click on the picture.
Walnut cream video recipe
Boil the milk, add the sugar. We're waiting for everything to boil.
When the milk has boiled, add the walnuts, mix. Let it boil until it thickens.
Advice from Gina Bradea
Instead of ground nuts we can use hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios. Everything is prepared in exactly the same way.
Reduce heat to low, continue to stir. Boiling takes about 5 minutes, during which time we stir continuously, because otherwise it sticks.
Turn off the heat and let the cream stop cooling.
After it has cooled, add the rum and mix.
Add the butter, it must be soft at room temperature.
Using a mixer, mix and foam everything. We will get a fine, frothy cream, with absolutely wonderful taste and aroma.
What is the use of walnut cream scalded with milk and butter for?
We can fill cakes with sheets, nuts, cakes, tender cookies, honeycombs.
There are many ideas, it is a delicious and filling cream, which guarantees the success of any cake.
Good appetite and increase the tasty cooking, with a touch of love!
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Cream of walnuts scalded with milk and butter, old recipe
Cream with milk cream - Recipes
MILK CREAM CAKE
Cream with milk cream
For New Year's Eve, the whitest night!
- 6 eggs
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 200 gr sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 30 ml water
- 40 ml oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 salt powder (to beat the egg whites)
- 900 ml of milk
- 90 gr starch
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 100 gr white chocolate
- 200 gr butter (80% fat) at room temperature
- 120 gr powdered sugar
- separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then gradually add the sugar and mix until you get a firm foam that stays "beating"
- the yolks mixed with the oil are added over the egg whites Homogenize with a silicone spatula. Add in the rain the mixture of flour, cocoa and baking powder, mix with a spatula
- we spread the composition in a tray (35 & # 21525 cm), covered with baking paper
- put in the oven heated to 180 degrees for about 25 minutes, until golden brown. We check with the toothpick if the countertop is made
- For the cream: Mix 150 ml of milk with the 4 tablespoons of sugar and starch The rest of the milk is poured into a saucepan. Add white chocolate and heat over low heat until boiling
- Reduce heat and add the starch mixture, stirring constantly until it thickensLet the cream cool.
- Mix the butter with the powdered sugar Then add it over the cooled cream and mix lightly
- Cut the top in half, put the cream in the middle then cover with icing.
- For the icing, melt the chocolate on a steam bath, together with the liquid cream until you get a cream.
- good appetite!
Recipe for Cake with nuts and milk cream
The recipe for the Cake with nuts and milk cream - a syrupy cake that is relatively easy to prepare and that is specifically Greek. The taste of orange juice and walnut juice give it a special taste, which you will not forget too soon. Worth a try.
- 1 can of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cans of sweet condensed milk
- 5 glasses of water
- 10 tablespoons cornstarch
- For the top: With the mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar and then with the butter. Add the breadcrumbs, baking powder, orange juice and cinnamon. Mix and add the walnuts and continue to mix with a spoon. Put the composition in a tray and put it in the oven, preheated to 180 C until the dough is browned (about 2 minutes, it should last). Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the syrup. Put all the ingredients for the syrup in a pot and let it boil for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat, let it rinse for 1-2 minutes and gradually pour the hot syrup over the cold dough already placed on the tray in which the cake will be served.
- For the cream we will put the cornstarch in a bowl and dissolve it with a glass of water. In a pot, dilute the condensed milk with water and heat, stirring constantly, until it starts to boil. After the first boil, add the dissolved cornstarch and take it off the heat, continuing to mix until the cream thickens. Pour it over the cake and sprinkle chopped walnuts and cinnamon or cocoa on top.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe] Recipe for Walnut Cake and Milk Cream & # 8211 & # 8211 & # 8211 [/ wpurp-searchable-recipe]
The word that would perfectly characterize this cake would be delight. Fluffy top with cocoa and condensed milk cream, white chocolate, mascarpone and whipped cream. Sounds good, doesn't it? And no, it's not just the combination of flavors that is the highlight of this cake. It melts in your mouth, it is super creamy and the texture of this cake completes the charm of this dessert.
- 6 pieces of eggs
- 150 g flour
- 180 g sugar
- 50 ml oil
- 30 g cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 g white chocolate
- 500 g whipped cream
- 200 g condensed milk
- 250 g mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
After the time has elapsed, remove the tray from the oven and let the countertop cool. And because I used vanilla extract in the composition of the countertop, I leave you the recipe for homemade vanilla extract.