We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 250 gr pizza dough
- 200 gr pressed ham
- 200 gr dry summer salami
- 100 g of cobserva mushrooms
- 100 gr sliced pitted olives
- 200 gr mozzarella
- 2 peppers
- 200 gr dahlia cheese
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE THE RECIPE Homemade pizza:
- Prepare the prepared countertop with the twister according to the size of the tray.
- Grease the pan with a little oil.
- Put the dough in the pan, grease it with a little ketchup and sprinkle with oregano.
- Add the rest of the thinly sliced ingredients (ham, salami, pepper) one by one.
- Sprinkle the olive slices and sprinkle grated cheese and mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
You can only make it with vegetables, cheese or tuna.
If the dough has been frozen first, it is much easier to handle.