Feathers with hearts and chicken breasts
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious stew with pipettes, hearts and pasta suitable for lunch, but also for dinner. You can serve it hot with a little Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
- 200 gr striped pens
- 500 gr pipote and chicken hearts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions
- 5-6 cloves of crushed garlic and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pepper paste (or a finely chopped red capsicum)
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon hot / sweet paprika
- salt to taste 2-3 tablespoons grated parmesan (optional)
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken feathers with hearts and pipettes:
Method of preparation
1. Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package, then pass it through a stream of cold water and let it drain.
2. In a larger pan, heat the onion and lightly in the well-heated oil for 2 minutes.
3. Add the cleaned, washed and drained pipettes, pepper paste, salt, pepper and 2 cups of water. Cover with a lid and let it boil until the pipettes are well cooked, but if the water has dropped and they have not boiled you can add a little more water.
4. After the pipettes have boiled, put the diced tomatoes, the paprika / hot pepper and leave it on the fire for ~ 15 minutes.
5. Add the pasta and season if necessary according to everyone's taste.
6. Serve hot with a little grated Parmesan on top.
Stew with pipettes and chicken hearts
Chickpeas and chicken hearts are very tasty & # 8230 of course if cooked properly. This time I used them for a stew with red sauce, onion and garlic. A dinner table came out with a polenta.
2 tablespoons tomato paste
4 fresh basil leaves
Step 1: I heated the oil (approx. 3 tablespoons of oil) and then I added the onion to harden it.
Step 2: after the onion cooks a little, add the pepper over it and leave it on the fire for a while.
Step 3: add the onions and peppers, the pipettes and the hearts and let them harden a little (only until they change their color a little).
Step 4: pour over the mixture 2 cups of water (or until the pipettes are covered), put the bay leaves and grated carrot through a small grater and let it boil at the right heat, with the lid on, for an hour (or until the pipettes and hearts they freeze).
Step 5: after the pipettes and hearts have boiled, add the glass of wine, finely chopped garlic, tomatoes and tomato paste and let it boil without a lid until the sauce thickens a little and decreases (as much as you want). If you want a thicker sauce (like a ciulama), you can incorporate a little flour into the tomato paste before putting it in the food.
Step 6: when the sauce has set, turn off the heat and add salt (to taste) and finely chopped basil.
When I was little, we didn't eat lamb. Not at all. So my mother made chicken for me:
the chicken liver I'm showing you now and Chicken stew, delicious, you can find his recipe on the blog, click on his name.
These are two very handy options for those who do not prefer lamb.
about 600 g chicken hearts and pipettes
1 egg + 3-4 lbs of breadcrumbs to put on top (optional)
2-3 boiled eggs (for laying inside) & ndash optional
[quantities for a normal cake pan, I made in a smaller cake pan and another small round bowl]
We boil the liver and the hearts + the pipettes, separately, because they have a different cooking time. We put salt only on the hearts + pipettes, not on the liver because it strengthens it.
Heat finely chopped dried onion in 2 lbs of oil.
Finely chop the greens, when the meat is cooked we put it together with the greens and onions in the food processor and chop them as small as we want. I have small pieces of meat.
Heat a little and finely chopped green onions.
In a bowl, mix the minced meat with the robot, green onions, eggs, salt, pepper. I didn't leave them in the robot so as not to crush the green onion too much.
Put the resulting composition in a pan greased with oil and lined with breadcrumbs. If you want you can put 2-3 boiled eggs inside (depending on the length of the tray). We put a layer of a finger on the bottom of the tray, we place boiled eggs peeled, then we add the rest of the meat,
pressing the composition well with a spoon so as not to leave air gaps.
If you want, for the look, you can put a beaten egg mixture on top to which we add 3-4 lg of breadcrumbs and 2 lg of water.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
Let it cool in the form then cut it into slices.
You can serve it with a delicious Drob sauce.
NEW. Now for & ldquoKitchen la Cutie & rdquo the transport is made by Posta Ro and is 3 lei (for payment by bank transfer)
and 6 lei for cash on delivery. [34 lei + 3 lei or 34 lei + 6 lei]
Don't miss the opportunity to make a culinary gift & hellip to your loved ones for Easter, my canned recipes & # 128578
Rice pilaf with Pipote and Chicken Hearts
Prepare a kukta (pressure cooker), place the oil in it, then wash and finely chop the onion and pepper. Place in a pot over oil.
Wash the pipettes well, clean the skin and any stones, etc., etc., wash the hearts, remove the fat from them and put them in the kukta. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika to taste, add enough water to cover the meat with 3 fingers, close the lid of the kukta and let it boil. In about 20 minutes (from) when the water starts to boil, the meat is ready. Turn off the fire.
Let the steam come out of the pot then open the lid, measure with a cup of the same marinade as the cup with which we measure the rice, the liquid in the pot. For a cup of rice we must have 3 and a half cups of liquid.
If the liquid left in the pot is not enough, fill it with water, add salt and pepper if necessary or consider that we did not put enough at the beginning.
In a bowl with shorter walls we put the juice on the meat (topped with water or not, as appropriate) place the pieces of pipote and hearts and then sprinkle on the entire surface of the bowl, cup of rice, let the heat simmer, clean the carrot and put it on the apple grater, then add it over the rice.
Stir a little and simmer. When the rice grain feels boiled on the surface but the middle is a little harder, the consistency is not cooked, we close it, put the lid on and leave it like that. The rice will absorb from the water left in the bowl, it will swell to the required consistency.
Place the pilaf in plates, sprinkle or not, chopped parsley on top and serve with pickles.
Method of preparation
Small potatoes in cheese sauce
Boil the potatoes in salted water for a few minutes - the frozen ones should only be rinsed in hot water. it
Autumn vegetable tart
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm. We are preparing for the beginning
Ciulama of hearts and chicken pipettes
Whether it's with chicken or hearts and pipote and ciulamaua is one of my favorite foods. It is simple to make and the result is delicious.
- 1 kg chicken hearts and pipettes
- an onion
- a carrot
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4-5 tablespoons oil
- a bay leaf
- a few sprigs of parsley
Here you will find a recipe for LITTLE HEART AND PIPOTE.
Here you can find the recipe for CHICKEN WITH CREAM.
Method of preparation:
We clean the hearts and the pipettes, wash them well in several cold waters and put them to boil in a pot with about 2 liters of water.
We clean and wash the carrot and onion, then we add them to the pot together with a bay leaf and a pinch of salt.
Let it boil over low heat, removing the foam that forms whenever needed.
When the hearts and pipettes are cooked, take them out of the pot and remove the onion, carrot and bay leaf.
Strain the resulting soup and set aside.
Heat the oil in a saucepan, then add the flour and mix vigorously.
Pour the soup gradually, stirring constantly so as not to make lumps.
When the sauce reaches the consistency of a thinner cream, add the pipettes and adjust the taste of salt and freshly ground pepper.
Let it boil for about 5 minutes, then turn off the heat under the pan and add chopped green parsley. Simple to make and delicious! We serve the ciulamaua of hearts and pipote with polenta.
Below I have attached some photos from the preparation.
If you like the recipe, please leave me a comment (the comments section is below). This way you reward my work :). You can share on Facebook or other social networks. I kiss you and I'm waiting for you in my kitchen!
May it be useful to you!
Remember, every day I wait for you my facebook pagewith delicious recipes to get you inspired.
If you want, you can join the group "Goodies from our kitchens" to cook and consult together.
Here you will find other recipes with MEAT / FISH MEALS.
Stew of hearts and pipettes
Heart and pipote stew is a healthy food with a high content of nutrients, especially protein, vitamins and minerals. This food also contains a significant amount of unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants.
The organs also contain a high amount of cholesterol and saturated fats. The amount of cholesterol in a serving of stew of hearts and pipettes is approximately equal to that present in a chicken egg.
Because a mixture of organs containing pipettes and hearts was used in a ratio of 3: 1, the amount of fat from these sources is very small (about 3.5 g per serving), the rest of the fat being of vegetable origin.
Ingredients for four servings *
& # 8211 500 grams hearts and pipettes
& # 8211 650 grams tomatoes (5-6 medium tomatoes)
& # 8211 180 grams of bell pepper (a medium bell pepper)
& # 8211 280 grams onions (4 medium onions)
& # 8211 100 ml olive oil
& # 8211 200 ml water
& # 8211 ½ parsley link
& # 8211 two heads of Romanian garlic
& # 8211 Homemade spices
& # 8211 two bay leaves
& # 8211 pepper
& # 8211 kitchen salt.
* net quantity (actually put into food)
Method of preparation
Although many ingredients are used, the stew of pipote and hearts is easy to make, but it requires more time than other dishes.
The most important step is to boil the chicken organs. To do this, wash and put the pipettes and hearts in the water together with two teaspoons of homemade spices and simmer over medium heat for an hour and a half.
During this time you can prepare the other ingredients as follows:
Finely chop the onion, garlic and parsley
& # 8211 Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half
& # 8211 Chop the pepper (not very small).
After the hearts and pipettes have boiled, drain the water from the bowl and chop the organs according to your preferences.
Put 100 ml of olive oil in the bowl and cook the onion, garlic and pepper for five minutes. After the five minutes have elapsed, you can add the pipettes and hearts. Leave for another 5 minutes.
Put the tomatoes in the blender together with the parsley and let them grind well, then put over the pipettes and hearts, add 200 ml of water, two teaspoons of spices, two bay leaves and half a teaspoon of pepper and cook for another 20-25 minutes. minutes (medium heat). Add salt to taste and remove the bay leaves.
The nutritional values in the table do not include polenta.
Costs for four servings
Depending on the season and the products used, the costs for four portions of pipote stew and hearts vary between 14 and 18 RON (2014 prices).
How to serve
The stew of hearts and pipote is served hot, plain or with polenta and egg.
Stew of pipettes and hearts
Gaby_gabytza sent a wonderful recipe to our Contest: Stew of pipote and hearts. Bring spring with you with your wonderful recipes prepared for your loved ones and you can win a DeKassa 10 Liter pressure cooker with extra glass lid, a wok pan with lid and Bergner ceramic interior (Vioflam series), or a steam cooking pot with two Peterhof sites (bottom encapsulated in 3 layers), offered by Megaplus.ro.
1 casserole pipote and hearts
5 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon honey
100 ml of tomato juice
1 tablespoon tomato paste
Method of preparation
We clean the pipettes and the hearts and wash them well. Peel the onion and garlic. Put a little oil in a pan and sauté the onion until it becomes transparent and add the chopped garlic and meat. Let it harden a little together and then add the tomato juice, tomato paste and enough water to cover. Let it simmer. When the meat is ready add the honey, basil, salt and pepper to taste and leave for about 2 minutes on the fire.
Top 3 best delicious pipote recipes & # 8211 a cheap and good dish!
We present below the top 3 best recipes, with the help of which you will get the most delicious pipote. From the most affordable ingredients you get a warm, fragrant, juicy and filling dish, which will surely please everyone. Choose your favorite recipe and enjoy your loved ones with a less common dinner.
Recipe No. 1 & # 8211 Chicken pipettes in record time
& # 8211 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
& # 8211 0.5 teaspoon baking soda
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the pipettes and arrange them on a kitchen towel.
2. Peel and chop the onion. Fry it in a pot of hot oil until golden brown.
3. Add the pipettes to the pot and fry until they leave a juice. Add baking soda (so the meat will be soft and juicy). The sauce will make a little foam.
4. When the foam drops, add the spices to the pot and mix. Cover the pot with a lid and simmer over low heat. Periodically add more boiling water so that the pipettes are always covered with water. Cook until the pipettes become soft. Because the pipettes taste like mushrooms, you can add mushrooms and thus, you will get an even more delicious dish.
Recipe No. 2 & # 8211 Stir-fried peppers with mushrooms and potatoes
& # 8211 300 g of fresh mushrooms
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and cut the mushrooms into larger pieces. Cut the potatoes into cubes with a side of 2 cm.
2. Wash and clean the pipettes. Wash them again and cut them into 2-3 parts. Pour water into the bowl, add the bay leaf and cook for 2 hours, until new.
3. Add the mushrooms to the bowl and season with salt. Stir. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the potatoes and cook until they are ready.
4. Beat the egg with the cream. Pour the resulting mixture into the pipette bowl. Stir and remove from the heat.
Recipe No. 3 & # 8211 Pipote with beer
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Clean and wash the pipettes. Cut them in half. Fry them in a pan with hot oil for 10-15 minutes.
2. Pour 300 ml of beer into the pipette pan and fry for 30-40 minutes on low heat.
3. Add sliced onion, remaining beer, butter, mayonnaise, ground black pepper, saffron and other favorite spices to the pan. Stir and cook for another 30 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and leave it covered for another 15 minutes. Serve with your favorite garnish.
Note:If desired, you can first fry the onion, then add the pipettes. Also, instead of mayonnaise you can use a little flour.
1 kg pipote pipote and hearts
300-350 gr short pasta (rifles)
2-3 green onion threads (optional)
1/2 red bell pepper
1/4 bunch of parsley
1 teaspoon sweet paprika (you can add a little hot paprika if you want)
4 tablespoons oil
Preparation Pipette stew and hearts with pasta
- Chop the onion, cut the green onion into rounds and chop the pepper. Fry in oil until well softened, about 5 minutes.
- The pipettes are cut in two and cleaned of the areas with scratches (those that connect the two areas of the pipette). Then cut each cleaned piece in half. This step is optional, you can leave the pipettes unclean but the stingyness is felt at the end even if you boil them well. The hearts are left whole or if they are bigger they are cut in half in length. Wash well in many waters, until the water remains clean on them.
- Add the peppers and hearts, salt and pepper over the hardened vegetables. Add 300 ml of water and boil with a lid on low heat for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package.
- When the meat is cooked, you should have enough sauce left in the pot to cover the meat, not to let it drop at all. Add the paprika and chopped parsley and cook for another 5 minutes without the lid. Season with salt.
- Add the pasta written over the stew and mix for about 1-2 minutes until it absorbs all the sauce. It is very good and reheated!
1. Stew of pipettes and hearts